- With respect to the South China sea, maritime territorial disputes and rising tension affirm the need for safeguarding maritime security to ensure freedom of navigation and over flight throughout the region. In this context, discuss the bilateral issues between India and China.12 -2014
- The aim of Information Technology Agreements (ITAs) is to lower all taxes and tariffs on information technology products by signatories to zero. What impact would such agreements have on India’s interests ?12 -2014
- Some of the International funding agencies have special terms for economic participation stipulating a substantial component of the’aid to be used for sourcing equipment from the leading countries. Discuss on merits of such terms and if, there exists a strong case not to accept such conditions in the Indian context.12 -2014
- India has recently signed to become founding member of New Development Bank (NDB) and also the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).How will the role of the two Banks be different ? Discuss the strategic significance of these two Banks for India.12 -2014
- WTO is an important international institution where decisions taken affect countries in a profound manner. What is the mandate of WTO and how binding are their decisions ? Critically analyse India’s stand on the latest round of talks on Food security. 12 -2014
- Gujral doctrine
- Green peace
- Collective defence
- Harman von Rampuy
- Star war Programme
- Kalapani region
- Kachhativu island dispute
- Diego Garsia
- Madhesi Problem
- Third General secretary of UN
- Gaza Strip
- Sr. Creek dispute
- Parliament of E.U.
- I.C.C. (International criminal court)
- Activities of china in east china sea.
- India Bangladesh relation after 2010.
- Relevance of NATO
- India Nepal relation after 1949.
- Project mausam
- Describe the background and solutive Israel Palestine dispute.
- Describe the changes which took place in Indian foreign policy after 1991.
- Indo–US nuclear deal and its consequences.
- Describe the achievements of NAM
- India Nepal relation after 1949.
1- Discuss the significance of CANCUN Submit concluded on 10th Dec. 2010. What was India’s stand in the submit? 4
2-Discuss the pro’s and con’s of Civil Nuclear Liability Act 2010. 4
3- Discuss the significance of the visits of Premiers/Presidents of following countries to India during November and December 2010 USA, France, China and Russia mention their names also. 6
5- Describe the cause, effect and remedies of current Global Economic Crisis. Analyse the role of India, China and USA in this regard. 6
6(a)- Tamil Problem. 4
6(b)- Tell about the Political Scenario in Nepal. 6
7- Obama’s lecture in Cairo University is a sign of change in USA’s foreign policy. Explain. 6
8- Explain the role of International Monetary Fund. 4
9- Discuss the ‘Madhesi’ problem in Nepal. 4
10- Put up a critical evaluation of current international relation , policy and extradition treaty of India in the Global context of terrorism. 6
11- Most favoured Nations. 2
12- UNHCR. 4
13- Explain “EURO”. 4
14- South Asian Free Trade Area(SAFTA). 4
15- Explain about the origin and development of Asian Games. 6
16- European Central Bank. 2
17- Evaluate the WTO submit held in Seatle. 4
18- Describe the origin and development of Common wealth games. 6
19-Name the parliament of following nations:- (a)France (b) Denmark (c) Switzerland (d)Iran. 2
20- Write a brief note on Human Rights Charter. 4
21- Identify Euromoney and why was it in the news recently? 2
22- Duties of U.N.H.C.R.(United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees). 2
23- Peaceful use of Atomic Energy. 4
24-Identify some of the International Covenants in force to protect Human Rights. 6
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes