- State Executive : Powers and functions of Governor, Chief Minister and the Council of Ministers
- State Legislature : Organization, Powers and functions, with special reference to Jharkhand
- State Judiciary; High Court: Organization, Powers and functions; Subordinate Judiciary. and the Municipalities : Constitution, powers, The Panchayats functions and responsibilities with special reference to 73rd and
74th Constitutional amendments
- Centre-State Relationship:Administrative, Legislative and Financial .
- Provisions relating tu Administration of Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribal Areas.
- Special provisions relating to reservation of seats for S C and ST. in Legislature,Services etc
- State Administration : State Secretariat, Chief Secretary. Chief Minister’s Office.
- District Administration : Origin and development of the office of the
- District Magistrate and Collector; Changing Role Collector; Impact of the separation of Judiciary on District
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes