- JPSC Notes Android App
- 07-08.01.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- Powers and functions of President
- Fundamental Rights & Duties
- Basic structure of the Indian Constitution
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution.
- Preamble of the Indian Constitution (Secular, Democratic and Socialist-Philosophy behind It)
- Evolution of Indian Constitution
- Administrative Setup and Administrative Culture in Rajasthan.
- Challenges of National Integration
- Judicial Review
- Federal Dynamics.
- Parliamentary Form of Government
- Determinants and Nature of Indian Politics, Election and Voting Behavior, Coalition Governments.
- Significant Provisions
- Amendments to the Constitution
- Historical Underpinning and Evolution
- Paper IV- INDIAN CONSTITUTION & POLITY, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION & GOOD GOVERNANCE
- Polity of Jharkhand
- Union and State Executive for ras rts exam
- JPSC Prelims Notes for Indian Constitution, Political System &Governance
(I)Preamble of the Indian Constitution (Secular, Democratic and SocialisO-Phtlosophy behind It
(II) Salient features of the Indian Constitution. Concept of Public Interest Litigation; Basic structure of the Indian Constitution.
(III)Fundamental Rights & Duties
(i V) Directive Principles of the State Policy
(V) Union Government :
(a) Union Executive ; Powers and functions of President, Vice President, Prime Minister and the Council of Ministers : Functioning under a Coalition Government.
(b) Union Legislature : Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha: 0rgani7ation and Functions; Law making process; Parliamentary Committees; Parliament’s control over Executive; Privileges and immunities of Parliament and its Members
(c) Union Judiciary : The Supreme Court ; its role and powers- Principles of Natural justice & Rule of Law, Judicial Review and JudicialActivism
(V[) State Government
(a) State Executive : Powers and functions of Governor, Chief Minister and the Council of Ministers
(b) State Legislature : Organization, Powers and functions, with special reference to Jharkhand
(c)State Judiciary; High Court: Organization, Powers and functions; Subordinate Judiciary. and the Municipalities : Constitution, powers, The Panchayats functions and responsibilities with special reference to 73rd and 74th Constitutional amendments
(VII)Centre-State Relationship:Administrative, Legislative and Financial .
(Vill) Provisions relating tu Administration of Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribal Areas.
(IX)Special provisions relating to reservation of seats for S C and ST. in Legislature,Services etc
(X) Emergency Provisions of the Constitution
(XI)Comptroller & Auditor General of India (CAG) .
(XII)Election Commission of India
(XIII) Political Parties and Pressure Groups.