Science & TechnologyFor Notes Click on the topics
- READ: India – Israel Relations
- 18-19.03.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 08.03.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 28.02.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 27.02.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 20.02.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 08.02.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 30.01.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 16.01.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 05.01.18 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 14.11.17 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 05.06.11.17 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- 15.10.17 JPSC (Jharkhand) Current Affairs
- Paper VI- GENERAL SCIENCE, ENVIRONMENT & TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
- Immunity and Vaccination for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Examination
- Immunity and Vaccination
- Current Social Challenges, Issues related to Youth, Women, Children, Old Age People, Minority, Weaker Sections, Tribal, Farmers, Labourers and Professionals in India
- GPS Aided Geo Augmentation Navigation (GAGAN)
- Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO)
- Forensic Science Technology for RAS/RTS Mains and RAS/RTS Prelims Examination
- Genome and Various Genome Projects for RAS/RTS Exam
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Internet Protocol version 6
- JPSC Prelims notes for Science and Technology
- Health, Education, Human Resources.
(I)System of Units: MKS, CGS and SI
(II)Definition of speed,velocity, gravity, mass, weight, force, impact, work,power and energy.
(III)Solar system, relative position of Earth with respect to Sun and other planets, movement of earth and moon in solar system, lunar and solareclipses
(IV) Concept and nature of sound.Wave length and frequency, infrasonic and Ultrasonic sounds, Sources of Infrasonic sound In nature, Ultrasonic sound characteristics and some applications.
(I)The living world, Cell-Structure and its functions, Diversity of organism ,
(II) Bio molecules – structure and function of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.Vitamins and deficiency diseases, Enzymes, Hormones – Plant hormones and growth regulation.Animal hormones and their functions.
(III) Cell reproduction – Cell cycle Mitosis and Meiosis
(IV) Medallion Inheritance – Monohybrid and hybrid cross. Sex linked Inheritance, Sex Determination, DNA Structure & Function, DNA Replication, Protein Synthesis, Gene Regulation, Molecular basis of differentiation.
(V) Theories of Evolution of Life on earth, including Human Evolution .
(I) Different agro-climatic zones of Jharkhand, rain fall pattern and known abiotic stresses tn each zone.
(II) Rain fed agriculture: Conventional food and horticultural crops of thet state.Need for diversification of crops for food as well as nutritional security in the wake of climate change; Rain water harvesting and its role in improving agriculture output in Jharkhand; Fish farming
(III)Soil fertility status of Jharkhand- Application of Vermi compost and Farm Yard Manure (FYM) for improving soil health. Nitrogen fixing bacteria; their applications and Concept of Organic farming
(IV) Concept of Agro-forestry, Waste lands and means to reclaim them
(V) Government schemes for the benefit of the farmers of the state.
Science & Technology Development
(I) National Policy in Science and Technology;
(II)Energy demand of the country;
(III) Conventional and Non-conventional sources of energy;
(IV) Nuclear Energy : its merits and demerits; Trends in Nuclear Policy, NPT and CTBT.
Space Technology-lndian space programmes.Application of Satellites for different purposes; Indian missile programme; Remote sensing : GIS and its application In weather forecasting, disaster warning, mapping of water, soil, and mineral resources etc;
(V)Use of Biotechnology in agriculture, animal breeding, pharmaceuticals, food technology, and environmental conservation; Possible adverse effects of biotechnological interventions;
(VI)National Health Policy : national programmes for prevention and control of Malaria, Leprosy,T.B., Cancer, Aids, Blindness etc
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes