VAJRA Faculty Scheme has been conceptualized to bring an international dimension to the R&D ecosystem of India by leveraging overseas scientists’ expertise to the Indian research framework.
The Objectives of the Scheme are:
- To tap the expertise of International Faculty / scientists/technologists including Non-resident Indians (NRI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) in highly competitive areas of research and development by offering them adjunct / visiting faculty positions in Indian Institutions / Universities for specific period of time.
- Engaging NRI / PIO / OCIs in National R&D Programs and thereby deepen their engagement for value addition to various S&T programs, projects and missions of the Government.
- To catalize possible institutional collaborations through faculty exchange.
The area of research under taken by the Faculty should be of interest to India including translation of science to practice. Faculty can also do teaching / mentoring during the period of stay. They could play other related roles in scouting for potential technologies within the Institution, review etc. and act as Mentors of start-ups housed at the Institution.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes