India has adopted an adhoc administrative policy to accord protection to refugees ever since independence. This poses following problems:
- India itself a developing country with huge population so problem related to lack of basic amenities.
- No law to regulate statues,entry,rights and rehabilitation of refugees. No distinction between foreigner and refugee in the country, who are regulated under The Foreigners Act (1946) and the Registration of Foreigners Act (1939)
- Problem of human right violations
- India is the only stable democracy in an unstable neighbourhood. Continuous refugee influx could be detrimental to national interests.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes