Seeker Technology :The seeker technology is a critical technology that determines the accuracy of a missile. So far, the seeker technology had come from Russia. The technology is a closely guarded secret. Mastering it is a significant milestone in missile technology and would reduce import dependence. The seeker was developed by Research Centre Imarat (RCI), Hyderabad, in collaboration with other DRDO labs.
- 5G promises ultra-reliable, very fast speeds and high bandwidth mobile connectivity, which provides peak speeds of 20 times, compared with 4G. It is expected to provide 10-plus Gbps speeds, which allow access to high-bandwidth multimedia and data services for various industry applications. 5G is intended to support mission-critical applications such as financial transactions and healthcare, and latency and high speed will be achieved through the use of Fibre optic cables.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes