Skip to content
- Promote “Blue Revolution” through a multipronged approach and introduction of alternate species.
- Develop a policy framework for allotment of marine areas and large reservoirs for cage culture through fi shermen cooperatives/private participation or by consortium.
- Establish SPF Brood Stock Multiplication centres and aquatic quarantine centres for L.vannamei for production and supply of SPF brood stock to hatcheries to supply quality seed.
- Examine opportunities for reduction of cost of production of fi sh/shrimp in areas of power, feed and others.
- To establish and manage more fi shing harbours and fi sh landing centres at all feasible coastal villages.
- Build better skills for women for more productive role in fi sheries sector through Matsya Mithra Groups/ Fisherwomen Cooperative Societies in fi sh marketing and fi sh processing.
- Create and enabling policy environment brining about necessary legislations and policy guidelines.
error: Content is protected !!