- Diversification of export basket , instead of rice and sugar focus has to be on spices, cash crops.
- Improvement in agricultural productivity of cash crops to have competitive advantage.
- Most of the subsidies are cornered by rice, wheat, sugar which needs to be rationalised.
- Contract farming has to be encouraged.
- Infrastructure development, focus on logistics and seamless supply chain both at upstream and down stream.
- Export policy need to look for diversification of market.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes