Light fidelity(Li-Fi) is a revolutionary new technology that transmit high speed data using lights. It is perceived to be 100 times faster than Wifi technology which is based on radio wave communication.
- Mobile connectivity: Increase in the mobile connectivity. Laptops, smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices can interconnect directly using Li-Fi. Short range links give very high data rates and also provides security.
- Underwater communication: RF use is impractical in underwater communication. Lifi can address this problem
- Radio frequency spectrum relief: Excess capacity demands of cellular networks can be off loaded to Li-fi networks where available.
- Smart lighting: Any private or public lighting including street lamps can be used to provide Li-Fi hotspot and the same communication and sensor infrastructure can be used to monitor and control lightning and data.
- Transportation : LED lights and tail lights are being introduced . This can be used as effective mode of communication between vehicles to vehicle and vehicle to roadside.
- Hospital and healthcare: No electromagnetic interference hence can be used in hospitals.
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes