Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar’s Rakhine state, neighbouring Bangladesh, are not recognised by the Myanmar government as an official ethnic group and are therefore denied citizenship. Rohingyas are the most persecuted community in the world. Brutal atrocities are unleashed on them and they are denied of any human rights and citizenship rights. As a result of this, the community has become highly vulnerable to violence and eventually ethnic cleansing.
effect on India:
- Infiltration of Rohingya in India. Burden on our resources.
- Radicalisation of Rohingya poses a threat to internal security.
- Indian cannot send them back as it will pose a question on India’s policies on global front.
- Along with security issue, it may lead to political, governance and economic problems in the country.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes