- An increase in the average temperature of Earth’s near surface air and oceans since the mid-20th century
- 4th assessment report of IPCC: global temperature increased 74+0.18 degree C during the 20th century.
- Caused by greenhouse gases
- Water vapour, Co2, Methane, Nitrous Oxide, Ozone, CFCs (in order of abundance)
- Since the industrial revolution, the burning of fossil fuels has increased the levels of Co2 in the atmosphere from 280 ppm to 390 ppm.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry
JPSC Prelims and Mains Guidence