Aquatic systems are not called biomes,
The major differences between the various aquatic zones are due to salinity, levels of dissolved nutrients; water temperature, depth of sunlight penetration.
- Fresh Water Ecosystem-Fresh water ecosystem are classified as lotic
(moving water) or lentic (still or stagnant water).
- Marine Ecosystem-
- Estuaries-Coastal bays, river mouths and tidal marshes form the
estuaries. In estuaries, fresh water from rivers meet ocean water and the two are mixed by action of tides.
Estuaries are highly productive as compared to the adjacent river or seaJPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes