Citizens with disability
- Disability act 1955 clearly Mendes that public Roads, building and transportation should be made barrier free for person with disability.
- United Nations convention on the rights of person with disability 2007 recognised that basic human right and and accessibility are prerequisite.
- Sugamya Bharat accessible India campaign is launched by India
- National Building Code 2005 has specific provision for planning of building public building meant for use by physically challenged
- one of the feature of article 370 is that a Constitution Amendment becomes applicable to Jammu and Kashmir only after the president issue an order
- reservation in promotion is not applicable as the Supreme Court has barred such provisions in the judgement of Indira Sawhney case
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes