History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan. Click here for old questions
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement , Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dilects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajsathani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Administrative, Social and Economic system. Socio-cultural Issues, Prominent Movements.
- Ancient Indian Cultural System & Ideals- Varna Vyavastha, Ashram Vyavastha, Sanskar Vyavastha, Doctrine of Purushartha, Rina and Rita.
- Secularism, Religious Tolerance, Religious Unity.
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present- significant events, personalities, issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
History of Modern World
- Renaissance and Reformations.
- American War of Independence.
- Industrial Revolution, French Revolution and Russian Revolution.
- Imperialism and colonialism in Asia and Africa.
- World War First and World War Second.
Indian Constitution, Political System &Governance
- Indian Constitution : historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Determinants and Nature of Indian Politics, Election and Voting Behavior, Coalition Governments.
- Parliamentary Form of Government.
- Federal Dynamics.
- Judicial Review.
- Challenges of National Integration.
Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Administrative Setup and Administrative Culture in Rajasthan.
- Various Rights and Citizen Charter.
Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Accounting- Techniques of Analysis of Financial Statements, Working Capital Management.
- Auditing- Meaning, Objects, Detection of Frauds and Errors, Internal Control, Social Audit, Propriety Audit, Performance Audit, Efficiency Audit.
- Budgeting- Different types of Budgeting, Budgetary Control, Responsibility Accounting, Social Accounting, Different types of Deficits- Budgetary, Fiscal & Revenue Deficit.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade– Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Banking- Role of Commercial Banks, Issue of NPA, Financial Inclusion
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives.
- Growth, Development & Planning- Issues, trends & initiatives; Fast, inclusive & Sustainable Growth. Growth Indicators.
- Public Finance, Monetary Policies, Inflation & Control Mechanism, Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate, CRR & SLR.
- Tax Reforms in India, Direct & Indirect Tax Reforms. Subsidies- Cash Transfer of Subsidy Issue.
- Concept of Money Supply and High Powered Money.
- Food Security & PDS.
- Role of Foreign Capital, MNCs in Indian Economy.
- Investment and Disinvestment Policies.
- New waves of Economic Reforms in India.
- Role and Functions of Reserve Bank, SEBI, Planning Commission.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro overview of Economy of Rajasthan.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Infrastructure & Resources, Sources of high growth for Rajasthan Economy.
- Major development projects of Rajasthan.
- Public Private Partnership Model for Economic Transformation in the State.
- Demographic Scenario of the State and its impact.
Goegraphy of World and India
Geography of India:
- Broad Physical Features and Major Physiographic Divisions
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Natural Resources
Geography of Rajasthan:
- Major Geographical Regions.
- Natural Vegetation.
- Livestocks, Wildlife & its Conservation.
- Agro-climatic Regions.
- Metallic Minerals & Non-Metallic Minerals.
- Energy Resources- Conventional Energy Resources & Non-conventional Energy Resources.
- Population & Tribes.
ras free notes team will provide you in detailed notes for each topic of RAS/RTS examination, please dont forget to subscribe RAS free notes for regular updates regarding RAS/RTS Pre Examination Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC), Ajmer. Here is RAS Pre GK, GS Paper 1 Solutions, Full Question Paper, Answer Key of RAS Pre Examination . For Results, Cut-Off Marks, Subject Papers. RAS Pre Question Paper Solutions. For More updates on RAS Pre 2012 Results Follow us on FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE+ For all Previous year RAS/RTS Papers(1991-2016) visit: rasfreenotes.in RAS Exam Previous years Papers are completely solved along with sectional devision Ras/RTS Mains exam .JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes