Space technology is not just about space exploration but it has huge role to play in socio-economic field.
- Socio-Economic development through application of space technology: Survey of various mineral and natural resources have been made possible through remote sensing.
- Management of these resources, their development conservation and formulation of various policies are affectively done with the use of information derived through remote sensing.
- Various meteorological services including information about monsoon, climate flood, cyclonic activities etc are provided through the technologies.
- It has developed communication technology in India.
- They have proved very useful in spread of education. Even in remote areas, the expertise educations have been made possible through the talk back channels of INSAT-3D satellite.
- They have helped in environment conservation programmes estimation of agricultural production and water resources information’s.
- Green revolution had been made possible through this technology.
- The concept of “Gramsat” satellites have emerged to provide the basic requirements of villages.
- Apart from these various uses, the space programme has helped in social cultural and scientific consolidation and harmony.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes