Corporate governance is the system, principles and group of procedure through which company is governed. It is sum of those principles , ideal values and code which inspire an institution to behave morally and with transparency.
Importance of CG:
- It is helpful in the increment of transparency, accountability and relevance.
- To discuss policies among people and informing them.
- Helps in taking effective decision.
- Maintain transparency in exchange of business.
- In accordance with the law.
- Must exercise to protect the rights of the shareholders.
- Adherence to the business values and moral behaviour.