To provide food security to the needy ones is the main objective of the Department of Food, Public distribution and Consumer affairs. The department aims to supply food grains to poor families of the state within a specified time period at a subsidized rate, which is a challenging task.
In order to come existing challenges, the department has identified some targets. The main focus of the department is as follows:
- Computerisation of all operations related to the Public distribution system and the use of technology for improving the service delivery.
- To enhance the storage capacity of the existing godowns.
- To ensure welfare of the farmers, primitive tribes, the consumers and labourers through various departmental schemes.
- To monitor the consumer affairs activities in the state. At the district level it aims to do so through district consumer fora and at the state level through the Jharkhand consumer disputes redressal commission. These bodies have been constituted under Consumer protection Act,1986
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes