- i) Realisation that the true nature of British rule was exploitative, and the government, instead of conceding more, was taking away even what existed.
- ii) Growth of self- confidence and self- respect.
iii) Impact of growth of education- increase in awareness and unemployment.
- iv) International influences and events which demolished the myth of white/ European supremacy for ex. Emergence of Japan as an industrial power, Abyssinia’s victory over Italy, Boer wars in which British faced reversed.
- v) Reaction to increasing westernisation.
- vi) Reactionary policy of Curzon( ??? please write in the comment section)
vii) Existence of militant school of thought
viii) Emergence of trained leadership.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes