Pre-disaster preventive measures
- Re-framing buildings’ codes, guidelines, manuals and byelaws and their strict implementation .Tougher legislation for highly seismic areas.
- Incorporating earthquake resistant features in all buildings in high-risk areas.
- Making all public utilities like water supply systems, communication networks, electricity lines, earthquake-proof.
- Creating alternative arrangements to reduce damages to infrastructure facilities.
- Constructing earthquake-resistant community buildings and buildings (used to gather large groups during or after an earthquake) like schools, hospitals, prayer halls, etc., especially in seismic zones of moderate to higher intensities.
- Supporting R&D in various aspects of disaster mitigation, preparedness and prevention and postdisaster management.
Post-disaster preventive measures
- Maintenance of law and order, prevention of trespassing, looting etc.
- Evacuation of people.
- Recovery of dead bodies and their disposal.
- Medical care for the injured.
- Supply of food and drinking water.
- Temporary shelters like tents, metal sheds etc.
- Repairing lines of communication and information.
- Restoring transport routes.
- Quick assessment of destruction and demarcation of destroyed areas, according to the grade of damage
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes