Digital Locker is one of the key initiatives under the Digital India Programme- External website that opens in a new window. A beta version of the same has been already released by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Govt. of India. Digital Locker is aimed at minimizing the usage of physical documents and enable sharing of e-documents across agencies.
With the help of this Portal, the sharing of the e-documents will be done through registered repositories thereby ensuring the authenticity of the documents online. Residents can also upload their own electronic documents and digitally sign them using the e-sign facility. These digitally signed documents can be shared with Government organizations or other entities.
Objectives of Digital locker:
- Enable digital empowerment of residents by providing them with Digital Locker on the cloud
- Enable e-Signing of documents and make them available electronically and online Minimize the use of physical documents
- Ensure authenticity of the e-documents and thereby eliminate usage of fake documents
- Secure access to Govt. issued documents through a web portal and mobile application for residents
- Reduce administrative overhead of Govt. departments and agencies and make it easy for the residents to receive services
- Anytime, anywhere access to the documents by the resident
- Open and interoperable standards based architecture to support a well-structured standard document format to support easy sharing of documents across departments and agencies
- Ensure privacy and authorized access to residents’ data.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes