The major problems are as follows:
- Rudimentary infrastructure and policies leads to slow agricultural growth.
- The average size of landholding is small.
- Poor socio economic conditions of farmers.
- Use of technology is inadequate.
- No proper management of irrigation.
- Vulnerability of agriculture sector is high to wards hazards and disaster.
- Dependence of agriculture on vagaries of monsoon.
- Non availability of quality seeds.
- Lack of capital and access to capital.
- Subsidies benefit taken by the big farmers.
- Deforestation leading to Soil erosion.
- Low productivity of Indian agriculture
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes