The Fund was established with a corpus of 500 crore which aims to establish price stability
- Promotion of direct purchase from farmers /farmers’ associations at farm gate/Mandi.
- Maintaining a strategic buffer stock that would discourage hoarding and unscrupulousspeculation.
- Protecting consumers by supplying such commodities at reasonable prices throughcalibrated release of stock.
- It is a Central Sector Scheme, to support market interventions for price control of perishable
- The Fund will be managed by Prize Stabilization Fund Management Committee which willapprove all proposals from state government and central agencies and will be maintained asa corpus fund by Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC).
- Funding –
o The States will have to set up a revolving fund to which Centre and State will contributeequally (50:50).
o The Ratio will be 75:25 in North East states.JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes