JAM Trinity holds the key to one of the biggest pieces of reform ever attempted in India — direct subsidy transfers. An abbreviation for Jan Dhan Yojana, Aadhaar and Mobile number. The government is pinning its hopes on these three modes of identification to deliver direct benefits to India’s poor. Benefits of JAM are as follows:
- Financial inclusion with jan dhan
- De duplication with Aadhar
- Digital service through mobile
- Boost to Direct benefit transfer
- Enabling more service but the authentication will increase.
- There are large scope for innovation