According to the recent economic survey, the problems associated with logistics are the main concern for India trade and they are reducing the competitiveness by increasing the cost. Some key challenges are as follows:
- High cost of logistics-impacting competitiveness in domestic and global market.
- The structure of modal mix is an inefficient one ( Roadways 60% and Railways 30%)
- Under developed material handling infrastructure and fragmented ware housing.
- Multiple regulatory/ policy making bodies with procedural complexities including cumbersome and duplicate processes.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes