Niche:- a description of all the biological, physical and chemical factors that a species needs to survive, stay healthy and reproduce. No two species have exact identical niches. Niche plays an important role in conservation of organisms.
Types of Niche
- Habitat niche – where it lives
- Food niche – what is eats or decomposes & what species it competes with
- Reproductive niche -how and when it reproduces.
- Physical & chemical niche – temperature, land shape, land slope, humidity & other requirement.
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes