- Great Lakes
- Ojos del salado
- Dug gangdhar up land area
- Falkland Island
- Channel Tunnel
- Malabar Plains
- 100 channel
- Tropical deciduous vegetation
- International boundary of India
- Ladakh Range
- Ghambhir River
- Differentiate between spring & Neap Tides.
- Comment upon varions prayags loacted in India
- Describe the National chambal sanctury
- What are western disturbances? How do they effect India?
- Comment upon ENSO.
- Furnish details about River Amagon.
- Island Groups of India.
- Differentiate between Himalayan & Peninsular drainage systems of India.
- What are the factors which effect India monsoon & how?
- Mention important straits of the world highlighting their importance.
- Highlight the economic importance of oceanic currents.
- Differentiate between eastern & western ghat of mention their economic importance.
- Tell about the types of natural disasters in India & the present status of the mechanism to combat these.
- What is “Ring of Fire”? Explains its importance in the content of global geographical scenarios
- Continental System
- Tidal Vegetation
- East African highlands
- Chernozem and Chestrunt soils
5- Melbourne. 2:-
Melbourne is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Victoria, and the second most populous city in Australia. Its located at the south-eastern coast of Australia.
6- Waziristan. 2:-
Waziristan “land of the Wazir” is a mountainous region covering the North Waziristan and South Waziristan agencies, FR Bannu, and the western part of Tank in northwestern Pakistan, and the Janikhel, Gurbuz and Barmal districts of eastern Afghanistan. Waziristan covers some 15,000 square kilometres (5,800 sq mi). The area is mostly populated by ethnic Pashtuns. It is named after the Wazir tribe. The language spoken in the valley is Pashto.
9- Shamshbad. 2:-
Shamshabad originally Shamsabad, is a mandal of Ranga Reddy district in the state of Telangana, India. It is a suburb of the city of Hyderabad. Its famous for a Ram temple Built by Vengi kings in 13th Century AD and one of the rarest Kodanda rama temple
10- Kosovo. 2:-
Kosovo is a disputed territory and partially recognised state in South-eastern Europe that declared its independence from Serbia in February 2008 as the Republic of Kosovo. While Serbia recognises governance of the territory by Kosovo institutions, it still continues to claim it as its own Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija.
11- What are Multipurpose river valley projects? Explain the main features of Chambal Valley Project. 6
14- Cancun. 2:-
Cancún, a Mexican city on the Yucatán Peninsula bordering the Caribbean Sea, is known for its beaches, numerous resorts and energetic nightlife.
15- Mosul. 2:-
Mosul is a city of normally about two and a half million people in northern Iraq, occupied since 10 June 2014 by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Mosul is completely ruled by the Islamic State terror group headquartered in Al-Raqqah, Syria.
17- What is Interlinking of rivers? What will be its influence on Indian Economy? 6
18- Explain India’s Population Policy and give account of country’s population distribution. 6
19- Almaty Dam. 2
20- East Timor. 2
21- What is the difference between a planet and a star. 4
22- Comment on origin and classification of Plateau. 6
23- Malpa. 2
24- Asteriods. 2
25- What is snow line. 2
26- Explain how dew is formed. 4
27- What is a difference between Light year and a leap year. 4
28- Identify some of the major non- Conventional energy sources and their potential. 4
29- What are winds and define important wind systems of the world. 6
30- Comment on the state of literacy in the country. 6
31- Where are the following deserts located- (i) Great Victorian Desert (ii) Kalahari Desert
32- Solstice. 4
33- Describe the various system of irrigation used in India. 6
34- Macmohan Line. 2
35- Gulfstream. 2
36- In which contries are the following places situated- (a) Rio de Jenerio (b) Atlanta (c) Geneva (d) Cape Town. 4
37- Sources of non- ferrous minerals in India. 4
38- Causes of drought and famines in India and the areas affected. 4
39- The mechanism of southwest monsoon in India. 4
40- Non- Conventional sources of energy. 4
41- The black cotton soil and its importance. 4
- Elucidate the growth and distribution of population in India and discuss the problem of over population in the country. 6
- Devide India according to its physical features and give a geographical account of Deccan Plateau. 6
- What do you understand by a multi-purpose project? Discuss Heerakund or Damodar valley project in Detail. 6
- Discuss the development of Iron and steel Industry in Indis. 6
- Discuss an account of production of fibre crops in India. 6
- Major religious communities in India. 3
42- Coral Reefs. 2
43- Rotation of crops. 2
44- Importance of Aravallis. 2
45- In which country are the following features present:- (i)Hawang Ho River (ii) Mount Fuji San
(iii) Kalahari Desert (iv) Appalachian Highlands
46-Folded mountains of the world. 4
47- Critically Examine the alternative source of energy. 6
48- Mixed Cropping 2
49- Delta. 2
50- Ranakpur. 2
51- Jerusalam .2
52- What are the factors affecting the Climate of a place? 4
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes