Intellectual property rights refers to the rights provided to the individuals or organisations pertaining to specific innovation or invention in products or processes for a certain period of time. They exist in the form of Patents, trademarks,Geographical Indications, copyrights etc
Need of IPR:
- To create an friendly envt. For innovation.
- Facilitating access to knowledge.
- Prevent Plagiarism
- Prevent using it for financial gains
- Support income generation strategy.
The objectives of IPR policies are as follows:
- Establishment of an IP promotion and development council which would open IP promotion and development units in all states. . Single window system for promotion, awareness and utilisation of IP.
- Creation of multi agency task force to coordinate between different agencies and strengthen the enforcement mechanism.
- Recommends designation of specialised patent bench for early and swift disposal of cases.
- Ist time patent fee waiver for MSME, bring utility models under IPR
- Capacity and resource augmentation at the disposal of IPO’s to deal with the increasing number and complexity of IPR fillings in the country in a time bound and effective manner.
JPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for JPSC Prelims and JPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by JPSC Notes are as follows:-
- JPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- JPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes